Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sickness

So, Aiden started getting sick on Sunday and was really bad Monday and yesterday, but seems better today.  Unfortunately, Ben woke up with the funk this morning and is extremely sick.  He sounds like he has a baseball in his throat.  I have a little chest congestion making me cough, so fingers crossed I don't get any worse.  Had to call of work today to deal with the kiddies.....Ben included.  ha!

I'm all about crock pot recipes and Pinterest recipes these days.  I've tried 2 pinterest recipes in the last 2 days and they were a "win!"  If you have any to share, let me know!  I'm all about easy and not very many ingredients!  lol

Also going to try and move my family to a healthier eating route.  I'm not going completely organic or anything like that, but I do want to start replacing the processed snacks, etc with more natural foods....like fruits and veggies.  I didn't do any resolutions this year, but it's just a goal!

That's about it for today.  Not much going on at the moment.....other than sickness!

1 comment:

  1. I love Pinterest particularly for recipes! I have this idea to have a party or a pot luck where everyone brings their favorite Pinterest Recipe... one of my favorites involves making a creamy sauce out of a head of cauliflower... I hate cauliflower but I have sort of adapted the recipe such that basically, I boil the cauliflower, then puree it in a blender and stir the puree in with a jar of alfredo sauce... kids and I do not know we are eating cauliflower!

    hope everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete